Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's a terrable thing called love.


"That's what it was like today, i was super nervous at first, but after awhile it was just like 'hold her hand, kiss her cheek, tell her she's radiant, drink coffee, hold her hand, kiss her knuckles and tell her that everything is going to be alight' and everything was alright"~H.L.Baugus


Here is simple.
I'm listening to music she’s playing, through a tiny broken screen
There is a slight chill to the air, a spirit still fresh
Sandalwood smoke on my end. something sweet, like vanilla, on hers
Butterflies dancing in my belly from how much I've been here before.
How many times I've imagined this.
How many times I've had this memory before.

Almost like a heavy weight, my eyes begin to droop
I can’t wait to see her, to grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.
The ones she’s going to break my heart with I swear.

But id take it.
I'd take anything she'd give to me.
Happily
In love.

No comments:

Post a Comment