Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My First Post Will Be About You;

My first post will be about you.
All of you(s)
You from Ohio
And all the way from Australia 
And even you(s) from school (named you1 and you2)

You from Ohio;
Darling, you're beautiful, and wonderful. It's okay to be sad, just remember your Babbu :)

You from Australia;
Be careful you.
You think you're all bad.
But I can see the good in you, when you worry about me.
Thank you for everything.

You1 from school;
You sure do live up to your name.
You're my gaurdian angel, im so so happy to have met you and confided in you.
I feel safe when you hug me.
I like it.

And lastly You2 from school;
Notice me.
That's all I want.
<3- H.L.B

2 comments:

  1. I can't visit you often or my healthy lifestyle will go out the window. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Mrs.Edwards. I know. But do come back some time XD

    ReplyDelete